Every girl loves a good makeover in movies. Especially when the heroine involved is cool and cute and totally deserves her chance to shine. Yes OK the feminist in me hates when the guy falls for the gal only AFTER she gets all glammed up.. but hey, sometimes people just need a little nudge... or shove, in the right direction. Some movies don't contain makeovers necessarily but simply a dress that takes your breath away.
1. That yellow dress in 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days'
2. That green dress in 'Atonement'
4. That white dress in 'Under the Tuscan Sun'
5. That black catsuit in 'Grease'
6. The fashion update in 'The Devil Wears Prada'
7. All the girls' dresses in the 'Sex and the City' wedding
8. The ultimate revenge of a scorned woman: Getting HOT like Meg Ryan & designing your own fashion line in 'The Women'
9. The scarlet gown that Scarlet wears to Ashley's party in 'Gone With the Wind'
And they all dressed well ever after *THE END*
Pic sources: http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/080606/dresses/Julia-Roberts-Pretty_l.jpg, http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/Olivia-Newton-John-Grease.jpg, http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1978_Grease/1978_grease_042.jpg, http://www.azcentral.com/style/pics/062907onj.jpg, http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00067/julie-andrews_67223t.jpg, http://mcarteratthemovies.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/christopher_plummer1.jpg, http://www.sallerhof.com/mmdb/1/1/big/181.jpg, http://www.sallerhof.com/mmdb/1/1/big/181.jpg, http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/dirtydancing.jpg, http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/z/u/8/thedevilwearspradapubc.jpg, http://amominredhighheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/meg_ryan_instyle2.jpg, http://alabasterbrow.blogsome.com/images/vivien44.JPG